We cater for both short and long-term boarding for cats and dogs. We welcome day boarders also, giving you opportunity for that round of golf or a day’s shopping in town. But what’s really important, is that your dog is left in experienced hands, in a pretty environment, and looked after properly.
Your treasured pet will have the benefit of fresh air and a cosy kennel overlooking landscaped gardens, not white-washed walls!
We can cater for all breeds – our kennels are large enough for Yorkshire Terriers to Great Danes!
* Kennels with open runs overlooking pretty gardens.
* Block built construction with galvanised mesh.
* Large kennels will accommodate 2 or even 3 large breeds.
* All dogs have their own kennel or together from the same family.
* Vet bedding for comfort and warmth.
* All sleeping decks have polystyrene inlays for heat retention.
* Heat lamps for the cold weather.
* Intensive cleaning regime every day.
* All food and treats.
* Medication administered to veterinary requirements.
* Walks in the country twice every day or to owner’s wishes.
* Play sessions in our exercise/play area.
* Bath or shower to keep them clean.
* Choice of food, whatever your dog needs.
* Collection and delivery if required.